Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
720 Posts
SD Zoo, Seaworld, Gaslamp District in SD, seaport Village, Griffith Observatory in LA, hollywood sign hike, Disneyland, LA museums?
as far as food places go.. YELP! bunch of bomb places to try and eat in Socal.. if you're going to SD though and like a bomb burger try, Hodad's

·
Registered
56 Posts
If you're in oc. Gen - all u can eat Korean BBQ. Prepare to wait. But def worth it. Pho kimmy in lil Saigon on bolsa and bushard. Shin sen gumi - hakata ramen. Best ramen hands down. No equal. Again prepare to wait. Nem noung ninh hoa in Rosemead. Ull b waiting here also. Thai patio in Thai town LA. Must have some Mexican food. Can't think of the name right now. Vans for Vietnamese crepes. Guppy house for desert. Get the Nutella brick toast. That's all I can think of rite now.

·
...it's too big
23,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Awesome.. thanks guys!

So best pho in either city (I'm obsessed)... Pho Kimmy?

edit: Just looked up the location... looks a bit far from where we are staying (between santa monica/manhattan beach)

and glad you suggested a thai place... That thai patio looks good! Not far either.

Any of you been to umami burger in LA. Been looking around on yelp at it looks pretty good.

·
Perpetrator
53,298 Posts
When you go down to San Diego, you should take Pacific Coast Highway (PCH).

Once you get into Oceanside from Highway 5, take South Coast Highway all the way down to La Jolla. It's a drive along the beaches....lots of restaurants too. Hit up Prospect Dr in La Jolla. It's sort of like a mini Rodeo Dr in Beverly Hills.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Brodards for nem nuong rolls and their chicken with tomatoe rice is of the chain!! In oc theres lee sandwich for banh mi and all kinda good eats in west minister

Phils bbq and tacos el gordo for tj style tacos in san diego

·
...it's too big
23,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
When you go down to San Diego, you should take Pacific Coast Highway (PCH).

Once you get into Oceanside from Highway 5, take South Coast Highway all the way down to La Jolla. It's a drive along the beaches....lots of restaurants too. Hit up Prospect Dr in La Jolla. It's sort of like a mini Rodeo Dr in Beverly Hills.
Good deal. Def plan on taking PCH

Any tips on sushi?

·
aYO!
42,707 Posts
pm me if you want tickets to universal studios.. ill get you a good price

·
Lakers gonna lake
10,671 Posts
definitely hit up ALL the food places... socal has the best food

SD area: Hodad's, Bronx, Monkey Paw, Carnitas Snack Shack, Chez nous, Ramen Yamadaya, El Patron Mexican, Lolita’s Taco Shop, The Neighborhood

also check out balboa park in sd for pictures or anything

OC/LA area: Hae Jang Chon KBBQ (I'll gladly wait to eat at this place. best ayce kbbq hands down), Umami Burger, The Hat (get the chili cheese pastrami onion rings), Santouka Ramen, Tulsa Rib Company, Honda ya Yakatori, Tony's Pizza in Placentia for deep dish, Asahi AYCE Sushi in Corona/Riverside. Head to Garden Grove/ Westminster Area for pho, dim sum or any other viet food. Head to Cerritos for CHEAP ass ayce Kbbq ($10)

much more places but this is the top of my head.

·
...it's too big
23,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
definitely hit up ALL the food places... socal has the best food

SD area: Hodad's, Bronx, Monkey Paw, Carnitas Snack Shack, Chez nous, Ramen Yamadaya, El Patron Mexican, Lolita’s Taco Shop, The Neighborhood

also check out balboa park in sd for pictures or anything

OC/LA area: Hae Jang Chon KBBQ (I'll gladly wait to eat at this place. best ayce kbbq hands down), Umami Burger, The Hat (get the chili cheese pastrami onion rings), Santouka Ramen, Tulsa Rib Company, Honda ya Yakatori, Tony's Pizza in Placentia for deep dish, Asahi AYCE Sushi in Corona/Riverside. Head to Garden Grove/ Westminster Area for pho, dim sum or any other viet food. Head to Cerritos for CHEAP ass ayce Kbbq ($10)

much more places but this is the top of my head.
Nice.. this is what I was looking for! Thanks everyone..

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.