Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
blazing slow!
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll be in newport news, va for a couple weeks and I was wondering what you guys suggest I go see or do. I've been to D.C. and Busch Gardens before. Just wanted to get some ideas from the locals around here. I have my wife and daughter with me, so nothing too wild and crazy..:shady:. Oh yea, I'm driving my RSX-S there....from Kansas.:vtec:

·
Tactical Think-tank
3,995 Posts
Since you ahve your wife and kid, I guess Kings Dominion? va beach is nice, but the roads suck. Oceanfront is kinda crowded but you can look up Sandbridge beach. its not too crowded on weekdays 4pm +

·
Im ThE BoM
1,396 Posts
since your bringing your wife and daughter, i would take your daughter to great wolf lodge in williamsburg. they have a huge water park inside, lots of good stuff for kids to do there, and then busch gardens is good but you said you have been there. As far as food, if you like mexin, you should go to any plaza azteca in hampton roads, they have really good food, and there white dip and salsa they give you is AMAZING. And also you could go to the va beach, and go to the boardwalk or to the aquraium. Also, the prime outlets are in williamsburg, there is alot of good shopping there. Hope some of this helps man

·
Is Going K24 (hoping...)
1,254 Posts
hey myfaultdc5, what meet you talkking about, the one at bp on saturday nights?
what part of VA are you in. and what BP meets? lol i use to work at bp- funny.

newayz. were puttin a meet together for VA Beach this saturday- tryin to figure it out and all and see whose cruising to where to meet up.

check out the New SoVA thread.
http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=658258

:thumbsup:

·
blazing slow!
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thanks for the advice guys! i'll be here until the end of the first week of august. I've been looking for crawfish day and night around here and I cannot find it! Anywhere that has good cheap crawfish, without paying like 30 bucks for a seafood buffet?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.