Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all, i came across this kit online, and damn am i likin the look of it! sumthin different especially everyone is gettin the other popular ones such as the greddy front lip, cwest lip kit, and others. i placed an order for this already and wanted to see what yal thought about it. dnt be tooo harsh! :thumbsup: i think its really unique :love:

Attachments

·
My butterfly bit me
1,344 Posts
someone on here has it.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
:thumbsdow :thumbsdow :thumbsdow

·
Kompressor
9,596 Posts
multiple people on here have it...

good luck with the driveways...

not my bag of chips, if you didn't notice already, but hey its your car, do as you please, don't let others tell you what to do.

·
Registered
259 Posts
i don't like it, but to each their own. i wish they still made that widebody kit for the rsx. i think that it was the best one i've seen besides the oem kit. it was subtle, but nice. i think it was the aero kit, but i can't remember. that would have been the kit i bought if they still made it.

·
Registered
259 Posts
simsim said:
thats Made by aero duo pal.... you can't get them anymore. besides Drew's is 1 off....
did you even read my post pal? here it is again:

MYq3ta said:
i wish they still made that widebody kit for the rsx. i think that it was the best one i've seen besides the oem kit. it was subtle, but nice. i think it was the aero kit, but i can't remember. that would have been the kit i bought if they still made it.
not only do i know that you can't get it anymore, but i also know that he did some remolding on his. obviously i looked at his cardomain page to post that pic. i was merely commenting that i wish they STILL made the kit, because that's the one i WOULD have bought.

thanks for the useless information.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Wow, none likes this kit? see i live in da bay area and im kinda scurred to mess up da kit or watever kit i get. and i thought this was a new kit! haha anyways i get 45% off of bomex kits but im still thinkin hard about what i really want, but damn dat orange kit is sweeeeeeet, and yes that is the best i have ever seen! well i guess back to searchin. thanx all for da input!

·
Kompressor
9,596 Posts
MYq3ta said:
did you even read my post pal? here it is again:

not only do i know that you can't get it anymore, but i also know that he did some remolding on his. obviously i looked at his cardomain page to post that pic. i was merely commenting that i wish they STILL made the kit, because that's the one i WOULD have bought.

thanks for the useless information.

i was assuming, since we were talking about Visage, that you were talking about the visage kit.... Doesn't seem too logical to just sprout off on a widebody kit (not even mentioning which one, i might add)....

Stop trying to act like you know everything, you may make yourself look even worse. :)

:bow:

if you wish to continue, please, don't post. Nobody wants to read about this. PM if IM me. :sleep:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.