Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Got Stinkhole?
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just placed an order for a set of gunmetal work emotion cr kai, 18 in 7.5 that will be going on my 04 DSM. I've noticed most members that have these wheels go with the Rays extended lugs; they do compliment these wheels quite well. It seems that most go with either blue or red...but I think that for a DSM Black would be the best? any opinions on this?

·
Torkless and Vtakin'
442 Posts
Just placed an order for a set of gunmetal work emotion cr kai, 18 in 7.5 that will be going on my 04 DSM. I've noticed most members that have these wheels go with the Rays extended lugs; they do compliment these wheels quite well. It seems that most go with either blue or red...but I think that for a DSM Black would be the best? any opinions on this?
You can also order aluminum Work lug nuts. Thats another option. Depends on what else you have done with the car. Red "H" symbols? Red Recaro seats?

I think its a personal choice. I was thinking of ordering them too for my SSM. I am thinking of getting red. Cuz I'm thinking of getting the the JDM "type s" symbols for the front and rear...and I just like it better. haha

The question is...what do YOU like better?

·
Got Stinkhole?
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah its a tough decision, the othe black accents I have on my car is the tinted windows and blackout headlights...I wish there was a pic out there..

·
Torkless and Vtakin'
442 Posts
yeah its a tough decision, the othe black accents I have on my car is the tinted windows and blackout headlights...I wish there was a pic out there..
My best friend has a Black 01 Teg Type R with work wheels. The guy he bought the car from had the stockies on the teg with like a really dark titanium almost black lug nuts. He reused them with the work wheels. I like the way it looks. I can ask him if he knows what brand they are if you want...

·
Got Stinkhole?
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah dat would be cool...my work dealer up here in Seattle just called me and said that I'll have the rims by the middle of next week! No waiting 2 months...pretty stoked about that...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts