Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

WA *chat* Boner Jams LOL 40-year old virgin refs FTW..

21K views 231 replies 21 participants last post by  profresh 
#1 ·
#13 ·
It did, threads are supposed to be locked at 75 pages.
Mr. Fusion -

I'm not against enforcing established forum rules, but why not give us a little warning and let us set up the next thread? We all know each other and if we would have been given the chance we would have set up the next thread. I've been a member here for a long time and I know there is a cut off but I didn't recall the # of pages. I've never totally understood the rule for page number limits - but that's a policy choice that I am not arguing. My argument is procedural, let me try to explain why:

Our last thread was 2.5 years old. Not sure that I, or the other long-time members here, want the mods to set the title of a thread that we're going to post in for the next 2-3 years - I know that is somewhat minor and might be considered 'knit-pickey' but I think the mods should give us the ability to enforce what happens in our section. It's obvious the mods haven't been doing it if we are so far into violation @ 97 pages... Not trying to start shit I'm just saying a little warning and we will comply, its just a little heavy handed for an absentee mod. Thanks for your consideration. :bow:

#6 ·
That's Evan aka Vallyman. Its a shame to see this ep go down, it was coming along so nicely.

Reactions: mr. fusion
#24 ·
Oh no, do you have that super ricer sound? Like a hole?

#29 ·
Your car! That must mean mine sounds like a swarm of pissed off bumblebees. Especially since I took the baffle out. I'll be so happy to have a car with a nice deep grumble

#31 ·
Hey guys! Sorry, couldn't really bring myself to post much after I wrecked the EP. such a heartbreak! Anyways, I'm fine, walked away without a scratch! Car oversteered on me around a higher speed corner late at night, and smashed into the guard rail. Shitty situation, but it happens.

Anyways! I picked up a 2005 Volvo S60-R as my new car, and I must say, I'm impressed. 300hp, 295 torque and AWD. It's actually a really fun car. I spent the last month with finals, parting out the EP, and trying to do a motor swap (for a new stock renesis) on my buddies RX8, which we will finish tomorrow.

I have sold off most of my EP parts, including the chassis, trans, wheels (still have tires for sale), and most of the suspension pieces. I still have the turbo kit (Minus KPro) and the motor for sale though, as well as some week old OMNI LCA's, the baller ones!

I'll be on the forums less now, but I'll still be around! Who knows, I might pick up an EP again down the road, after the Volvo is paid off of course!

#40 ·
well, good talk guys...
Im down to go to HT... sorry I just moved and I haven't been on the forums since March 22. I think Julio has been hella busy too, I know he just bought a '50 chevy pickup truck as a project. I'm trying to convince him to do an F20C swap, hit VTEC in the '50 :vtec: LOL

Now that Julio has a project car (and 3 cars in total) I need to convince the wife to let me get something new to tinker with.. I want something with a B swap in it already, like an EK or EG

#44 ·
Hey guys. Just an fyi, some of my mirage buddy's are in town this weekend and we were going to try to meet up saturday for late lunch. I'm gonna suggest to them somewhere around Southcenter if you guys are interested. I wanna say Chris and Julio are the only active guys to have met some of them but they are are really good guys.

Much better than the Fit guys........

#52 ·
Hey bro did you ever get the electrical problems with the EP worked out? I saw your text a while ago but I just dont really know shit about electrical probs. Hope all is good now man.

I need to come see you at work, I need another flat screen for the new crib, something in the 32" range

so...........hi everybody. how's things? i feel like i only know about 4 of the locals on here anymore.
LARRRRYYYY!!!!! Sup buddy? Hows work?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.