Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
28,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Want a Lexus but crave Corolla aesthetics?

eesh. 70yr old dentists everywhere are creaming themselves right now.

I make fun of Acura a lot but holy shit....

The Lexus HS 250h will offer the economy of the 2010 Toyota Prius in a more stylish, and more expensive package.

The much-rumored hybrid-only Lexus HS250h, despite its redundant name, elevators the company's popular Prius platform and presents it in a way the company hopes will broaden its appeal. Specifically, Toyota is aiming at a segment who may already have purchased a Prius, or considered purchasing one, but could afford paying more for one.
More info & photos:
http://jalopnik.com/5128655/lexus-hs-250h-a-prius-for-the-country-club

The name needs a couple more Hs in it. Sadly, many coddled and spoiled people who grew up being told they were special and the best are probably going to put this thing on backorder for a few years.

·
Registered
212 Posts
eesh. 70yr old dentists everywhere are creaming themselves right now.

I make fun of Acura a lot but holy shit....

More info & photos:
http://jalopnik.com/5128655/lexus-hs-250h-a-prius-for-the-country-club

The name needs a couple more Hs in it. Sadly, many coddled and spoiled people who grew up being told they were special and the best are probably going to put this thing on backorder for a few years.
I wonder how many wives will divorce their husbands for not selling the Prius and buying this. I swear, Prius drivers like.. have rose buds under their noses, and when they get out of their car everything smells badly.. cuz they always give you that turned up nose look. But, I've gotten in the habit of putting my uncatted H22 exhaust fumes in their face now, gives me a chubby and some sort of sick pleasure to know that even uncatted, I'm still polluting less than them overall. Stupid Prius'.

·
Regulator
23,483 Posts
Prius is around 20-25K, this will be 45-50K. Nice

·
Registered
907 Posts
Seriously, what is going on!

If it didn't sound completely retarded, I would swear there was a conspiracy going on to make us hate cars so we stop driving them. :shady:

·
Got the soy sauce on lock
1,497 Posts
not a very good looking car. nope.

how can lexus produce this alongside the gorgeous(imho) IS, GS and LS? it's a disgrace really.

·
Registered
3,070 Posts
shame.... just when you thought lexus was coming back up...

1,493 Posts
1 - 20 of 34 Posts