Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I just noticed that one some time now. Looks decent for the cars age. One thing im questioning is any rust under the car since its in colorado and also its missing a fender liner on driver side. Radio has been tampered with and not sure if it would be able to be returned to oem since a lot of people cut wires once they r in there! You have been on it ! I appreciate all you help. If you see anything else in the near future dont hesitate to give me an update. Ill hand down some cash to ya if the right one comes my way!

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Nice! Yes price is definitely on the low side. Only thing i dont like much is im big on oem paint. And ive noticed the rear bumper front bumper and even certain angles really show some fading. I know its an older car and it would be hard to find a mint one, but im looking for something closer to mint. I appreciate you keeping me in mind! Like i mentioned i will pay top dollar for a really mint one. So if you know anyone family friends, let them know!

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter #25

·
Leftie Lucy
57 Posts
I'm considering selling my 06' Blaze. It's stock except for an Injun intake. 82,000 miles
Stunning car. Adult owned and garaged it's entire life. Some pics in My Showcase.
Amazing condition in and out. Car needs absolutely nothing. RedLine Fluids throughout.
Probably one of the best in the US.
06rsx1.jpg
Serious car for a serious buyer.

Will be sold with or without all brand new additional parts in boxes ie:
Tein Coilovers, Progress bars, Powerstop drilled rotors, Yonaka Cat-Back., and more.

Ed, 760-990-3765/[email protected]

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Bump! Still searching for a mint blaze orange rsx... let me know what u have or anyone you may know that owns one. Serious cash in hand

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Hehe been looking for about 2 years now with no luck... i cant believe how rare they have become i owned one from 2008-2015. Regret selling it honestly

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Nice, happy to hear you were able to find one in decent condition and for that price its a steal. What made you decide to go back to the rsx? Any pictures would be nice to see. I love these cars

21 - 31 of 31 Posts