Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
I saw that one last night. Does not fit my criteria. I know its going to take time to find a car that will not need major work done. But im planning on keeping the car forever so it must have original paint and all vins matching. Thank you for forwarding the link. Im still looking so please keep an eye out for me. I will reward whoever helps me find the right one. Other than that take care and happy new year to all

·
You John Rambo?
441 Posts
I got bite by the ‘bug’. Starting seeing values of s2000 going up. And I learned about ‘ planned obsolescence’ and decided I wanted to find a car I’d like to keep forever. My first RSX was so good to me, I abused it for work and started my search. I searched hard, ever site every day. And I had a day off during the week, and I hit it hard looking. About every 20-30 minutes. And all of a sudden I found my car on Car Gurus, I had been there 10 times already that day. I decided I was welling to have the thing shipped already and this was in Seattle. Showed no picture, had under 46k and 06. Said it was grey but turned about it was Jade. Interior was near perfect and I didn’t even haggle. :love: Don’t settle, wait till you find one but you should be willing to ship it accross the country if it’s nice enough. Took me about 5 months.

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
I got bite by the ‘bug’. Starting seeing values of s2000 going up. And I learned about ‘ planned obsolescence’ and decided I wanted to find a car I’d like to keep forever. My first RSX was so good to me, I abused it for work and started my search. I searched hard, ever site every day. And I had a day off during the week, and I hit it hard looking. About every 20-30 minutes. And all of a sudden I found my car on Car Gurus, I had been there 10 times already that day. I decided I was welling to have the thing shipped already and this was in Seattle. Showed no picture, had under 46k and 06. Said it was grey but turned about it was Jade. Interior was near perfect and I didn’t even haggle. :love: Don’t settle, wait till you find one but you should be willing to ship it accross the country if it’s nice enough. Took me about 5 months.
Waow amazing story! Sounds like me... i do that every day its how i had seen it before you sent the link! Im hard on a bom rsx. I want nothing else. I have purchased 1 rsx and shipped to me one from georgia and one 08 nismo 350z from florida. Both arrived mint condition. The rsx was the vivid blue pearl and the nismo was a pearl white. Im talking about show room quality. Rsx had 70k miles the nismo had 45k miles. Loved every minute of them. I sold both unfortunately due to life changes and wife getting pregnant at the wrong time but i’ve owned a pwp vbp bom nhbp type s’s. I been through a lot of cars. My very first one was the Blaze Orange Metalic. I owned it from 08-2015. I had so many memories in it and would love to bring some of those memories back. Even though it will be a different car it will be same color. I love the rsx and this time around im keeping it for life. I missed one that sold on here from PA with only 26k miles original owner and garaged and covered under a car cover. Talking about show room. Sold for 11k. I was really really upset because i was the first one to find it and ask all the questions i had and many pictures sent to me. But unfortunately the owner lost interest as soon as he found out i was out of state but little did he know im a car enthusiast for this car. Its too bad to this day is pains me to think about it. Anyhow gotta live in the present now. I woud appreciate if you help me with my search if you see anything i been on facebook cargurus craigslist offee up and even instagram. I have expanded my resources with no luck. I been searxhing iver 3 years now. Feels like ill never find a clean one but im trying to stay possitive. And yes im willing to fly out of state and even drive it back or ship it back. Distance doesnt stop me. But it must be worthed. Ill pay top dollar. I wish they still made this car i would buy it new eyes closed. Honda has been rumoring reviving a type s model middle of this year ir next year. But then again it wont be this body style that im so stuck on. I love the simplicity of the rsx the trunk space the convenience of being a daily or a weekend car and the unending options of tuning it. Anyway thats just a little of my story. Apologies for the long post. Its been a mission but i hope that comes to an end soon. Keep in mind if anyone helps me find this car they will get a good reward from my end as an appreciation. Thanks again man and i hope my search ends soon because the years are passing by fast! Take care

·
You John Rambo?
441 Posts
Oh you are a head of the game then. That color I don’t believe it was purchased by a lot of adults, really hard to find. That’s too bad you missed that steal of a deal. You could’ve doubled the mileage and sold for same price you paid.

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
That is correct and thats why i want that color. I dont want a color that everyone has. It makes it more fun to have something that stands out from the crowed. And yeah but only thing once u find a gem like that i would never sell. Ahaha thats just me. But man this has been a long battle for me to find the right one. Ive passed on at least 10-15 already because they dont meet my expectations. All seem to have something wrong with them. But it will come sooner or later

41 - 50 of 50 Posts