Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
Vendor
3,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I got together today with a family friend to intall a set of XenonDepot 6000k HIDs on an RSX.

We used WarmPepsi's template to cut out those adaptors and people I must say that the man is a Genius!!

They work perfectly!!!

We used a thicker grade flashing that only required us to use one piece as opposed to two and the bulbs were nice and tight!!

Just wanted to share mu $0.02

Thanks again Brian!

Steve

·
one.4our.3hree
1,744 Posts
i now know what he is talking about after pulling my headlights out.. heehe..

before i was like "huh?".. i will source it when i do get my hid kit.. *saving up*

·
Registered
340 Posts
Does anyone have pics of a headlight installation? I am very interested in this but I didn't understand what the hell he was talking about.

·
Honda4Ever
1,603 Posts
[url]www.XenonDepot.com[/url] said:
Hello,

I got together today with a family friend to intall a set of XenonDepot 6000k HIDs on an RSX.

We used WarmPepsi's template to cut out those adaptors and people I must say that the man is a Genius!!

They work perfectly!!!

We used a thicker grade flashing that only required us to use one piece as opposed to two and the bulbs were nice and tight!!

Just wanted to share mu $0.02

Thanks again Brian!

Steve
Now all you have to do is pre-make them and include them in the kits!

·
Registered
5,054 Posts
try it again....i forgot and made it 300dpi (what i use all day) instead of 72 (what i use all night)..... so it stretched.....

STEVE.....please print this out and check it....it looks the right size, but i can't find the cutout i scanned.....and i don't want someone to try and use these and them be just a little off.

thanks much.

as for the compliments...... i'm just a person that looks at something, and always tries to improve it. :thumbsup: good luck with the kits.

·
Registered
5,054 Posts
i REALLY wish i didn't have to answer the same question 500 times :(

but i'll do it just on the whim that you'll tell me where you found the different map lights? k? :thumbsup:

that shows the X of the stock bulb. the hid kit is a universal kit. it has only that silver circle. and the hid bulb actually sits lower....you need to have something to put pressure on that ( unless you want your bulb to dance around in the housing )

·
Vendor
3,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hello,

I believe that in the mean time, for ClubRSX members we will be including:

1) The templates
2) The proper flashing

Essentially all you would need to do is cut the flashing according to the template - 5 minutes. The flashing has to be precisely the right size in order to get a tight fitment.

Regards,

Steve

1 - 20 of 109 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.