Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
5,054 Posts
try it again....i forgot and made it 300dpi (what i use all day) instead of 72 (what i use all night)..... so it stretched.....

STEVE.....please print this out and check it....it looks the right size, but i can't find the cutout i scanned.....and i don't want someone to try and use these and them be just a little off.

thanks much.

as for the compliments...... i'm just a person that looks at something, and always tries to improve it. :thumbsup: good luck with the kits.

·
Registered
5,054 Posts
i REALLY wish i didn't have to answer the same question 500 times :(

but i'll do it just on the whim that you'll tell me where you found the different map lights? k? :thumbsup:

that shows the X of the stock bulb. the hid kit is a universal kit. it has only that silver circle. and the hid bulb actually sits lower....you need to have something to put pressure on that ( unless you want your bulb to dance around in the housing )

·
Registered
5,054 Posts
the thing steve printed out was the one that works prefectly, i went out and measured it..... and somehow through sizing and stuff, it got manipulated. he used some copy of mine, and it works good, and thats the one he will send out now :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,054 Posts
he sends you a sheet of paper, and the flashing, you cut out the template, and put it on the flashing, and cut it out. it's easy as pie.

all HID kits are a normal bulb, if you've pulled out the headlight housing you'd see.....there is no X on the base of the light, this is just a measure to keep pressure on the bulb ( unless you want it to jiggle in the housing ) ...........all kits have to have somethign like this.

( i too was baffled when i was getting it, i was like, i have to do what..... but then i made this template.....and steve sends it out, so that it's easier for you folk to do it :thumbsup: )

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.