Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
IM ISSUING A WARNING! to all people interested in the Wings West G Series kit, I ordered this kit DIRECTLY from Wings West in CA, and I have soe news to sharewith you guys. After not recieving my kit for about a month, I was told some interesting news, This is coming directly from a representative in the company..."We have publisized the kit as a product ready to sell, and ready to go on the market, but during this time, we have had a temporary setback in the production of these kits. We have not correctly molded the side skirts on some of the kits produced, and your kit is currently waiting to be re-manufactured." The date I was told to recieve my kit was April 1, it is now April 27 I believe. You guys think 3 weeks? No big deal. I ordered this kit Feb 25th. I was told that it would take about a month, and it has almost been 3 since the original order of the product. PLEASE TAKE THIS INTO CONSIDERATION!!! They are extremely slow, and really didn't care how upset I was, because they knew there would be people out there to order the kit. I got a good price, but would rather paid more, and gotten the kit in a month. Don't lose sleep over the same stupd wait that I have endured.
Take it easy, and if it's easy, take it home.
-Jarrett

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
price

I actually got the hook up from some people, and paid 595 for the front, back, and side skirts, and only 225, for the Type R Wing from Wings West. Also posting to keep this warning at the top.
-peace

·
Registered
592 Posts
I would not advise anyone to order from Wings West as well. My order was placed on March 15th, still no kit. I didn't order the entire kit though, only the side skirts, rear piece and rear fender flares. Presumably the passenger side side skirt overlaps the door a bit or something like that. They're only starting shipping those kits out. But really they talk like a bunch of assholes saying things like "what do you expect? it's a brand new kit". Well they shouldn't have placed it for sale then. I'm sure they cashed in all those credit card orders they got because they said that around 100 kits are delayed.

Dima

G

·
So only orders with the side skirts are delayed? Or are they delaying all orders regardless of side skirts or not?

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
bottom line...

I guess you could say, don't do anything through wings west right now, I would say all of the kits are bein delayed, the only kit they make for the rsx is the G5 series, and all of the pieces are so called "delayed". Try Roja or something, not wings west now. Give em a few months to produce something worth selling.
-Jarrett

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.