Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone used a fire hydrant to wash their car? Is it possible to hook up a hose to it?

I don't have access to a hose and my car is too low for the car wash. And the self wash places are closed due to the cold.

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
i will paypal you $20, if you can make a video of yourself washing your car with a fire hydrant

·
i ❤ macro.
15,894 Posts
CWestinRSX said:
i bet he lives somewhere in new york :D
And what are you trying to say? :p :)

·
i ❤ macro.
15,894 Posts
charlie said:
Has anyone used a fire hydrant to wash their car? Is it possible to hook up a hose to it?

I don't have access to a hose and my car is too low for the car wash. And the self wash places are closed due to the cold.
Don't quote me on this, but isn't it kind of illegal to use a fire hydrant for these purposes? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,548 Posts
the water pressure would take the paint off...and that video would be a sticky on this site forever :laughing:

·
what the problem is ?
3,875 Posts
Re: Re: Washing car with fire hydrant?

EternalBlue said:
Don't quote me on this, but isn't it kind of illegal to use a fire hydrant for these purposes? :rolleyes:
hmmm... is it still illegal if its like right by your garage, lol, the lawn dudes are using it from time to time to water the grass by my house :dontknow: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Little boys, think outside the box. You can control the pressure of the water. And if anyone wants to give me their mommy's money... send it to me.

Yes, I do live in NYC. And yes it's illegal to use the fire hydrant but people do it all the time in the summer.

I know it's ghetto but I have no choice.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts