Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't found a thread like this so I'd thought I'd share.

We're here and we have an account cause we love our cars, so it seems logical most of us wash them and keep them cleaned, I know I do. So how do you clean your car? How in depth do you go? Are there certain products you like over others? Any methods or tips you have to share? Share them here!

Personally I go full out. I keep the inside of my base 06 pretty dang clean and vacuumed. The outside I wash, clay bar detail, and wax. Meguires provides some good detailing equipment like wax and clay bar lubricant, and armor all makes some quicksilver wheel cleaner and tire shine (gel) Makes my car look nice and makes me feel good to know it's clean and well taken care of.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I clean the dash and its trimming with 1 part alcohol and 1 part water on a spray bottle. wipe it down using microfiber cloth.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just cleaned the inside of the winshield to get all the oils that built up on it from the dash. I couldn't see at night but I can see now. I wiped it down with a microfiber cloth (make sure it doesn't touch the dash) then took a warm mr clean magic eraser and wiped it down, then dried it with a new microfiber cloth and finally I sprayed glasscleaner on ANOTHER mf cloth and cleaned the glass

1 - 4 of 4 Posts