Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

waterspot removal??

681 views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  mistaclean 
#1 ·
so its been about a month since i last washed, glazed, and waxed my car with nxt. About two weeks ago i washed used meguiars QD. Today i went to clean out the interior (vacuum, leather, etc) and i notice that all over my car,they look like spots left over from rain. But in the past when i had these spots i would take my california duster over my car and then they would be gone. Today when i used the california duster the spots are still there. I was just wondering what will get rid of these and if they are a bad thing.

#2 ·
I use a polish between waxings for this very reason. to get rid of water spots and other eye sores. I use nufinish 2000 cuz its extremely easy to put on and take off and shines like crazy and also protects without building up.

of course you'll probably get about 20 replies to this one saying to use something more expensive or what not..but thats for you to decide.

if theres a good car wash detergent out there that will take care of this Id like to know..

#4 · (Edited)
*edit*

Ill have to do a search on this zymol process

*edit*
holy shit..ok you just opened my eyes to a whole new level of cleaning...

$226 for a zymol kit??? wowza
$145 for a basic kit???

im now curious why there are different types (colors or whatever) of wax types..like titanium, cream, japon, saab, volvo??

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.