·
Maple Syrup N' Guns
5,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
*UPDATES*
(august 8, 2010) making "progress" page 9
(june 24, 2009) daddy's got a brand new ride. page 8
(April 7, 2009) she's a dirty whore, but her kicks r phreshhhhh. page 7
(Aug 20, 2008) added a few random pics on page 4.
(Feb 16, 2008) a few new pics on page3 warning they are BIG.

I just put in my retrofits from todd. so here's a few pics, more pics will come after sunday when i have a little meet with the local rsx guys.

Attachments

·
Registered
8,722 Posts
retros look awesome man Todd's service is top-notch. does the projector really give off that green glow in the last pic?

·
has smelly balls
916 Posts
retro's FTMFW

looks killer mang

·
Maple Syrup N' Guns
5,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
retros look awesome man Todd's service is top-notch. does the projector really give off that green glow in the last pic?
lol shoit you guys respond fast, i just finished editing my post to link the pics. and the projectors don't actually glow green they are 5000k not some ricey euro bulbs but they were green while warming up and i saw it so i snapped a pic.

they are chrome shroud with tsx projectors.

·
My Zilla is Blazin!
1,464 Posts
great work. the car looks really good. love the wheels.

·
Maple Syrup N' Guns
5,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
you got that last pic in hi-res?

say 1280X1024
unfortunately i don't i took a quick pic with my point and shoot camera which was set on 640x480. it's that colour when it warms up so i can try and take another. it was really spur of the moment i didn't know it warms up green.

·
ᕦ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕤ
4,108 Posts
unfortunately i don't i took a quick pic with my point and shoot camera which was set on 640x480. it's that colour when it warms up so i can try and take another. it was really spur of the moment i didn't know it warms up green.
What is you dropped on? +rep for projectors. I gotta install my shitty HIDs :lostswimmer:

·
S U P E R C H A R G E D
41,841 Posts
dagger :(

i tried to get pics of my retros warming up but i never seem to get a good shot :(

if you do get more pics. post em up!

·
Slayer
914 Posts
how much did it cost you? if you don't mind me asking.

·
Maple Syrup N' Guns
5,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
the cost was 1800, but only cause i tagged on about 600 dollars for new headlights, and i went for a few options. so that i would have no down time.

really nice wayne. i wanna see your car in person
hey jeff was it? come to the QE meet and you'll see me there!

damn those Canadiens and their retro's! Looks hella clean! I would of opted for some s2k projectors? None the less, nice. Wall shots?
lol these are actually american headlights! i wanted s2k projectors too but the cost vs benefit made me decide the tsx's were a better choice. wall shots will probably come when i go to aim these.

What is you dropped on? +rep for projectors. I gotta install my shitty HIDs :lostswimmer:
buddy club n+ :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 233 Posts