Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Banned
8,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Weekly car show off I-595

Its every friday on University Drive off I-595. Towershops car show.

Only one other RSX was there when I went.

theres always a large SRT4, GTO, G35, VW hatch, mustang, corvette and BMW croud, but not much Honda. we really need some more RSX NSX, and S2000 owners.

Please come down, I'd be happy to take down the rope and save you guys 2$

·
Registered
7,329 Posts
Eh Towers is weak now.... not really worth going. if you are going to go somewhere to see cars... go to hialeah to UGas...

·
Banned
8,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
not really week when it comes to other cars. there was actually another Magnesium Metallic RSX-S, but he had a 2006, mines 2005. there was also a blue NSX.

common guys. I feel so lonely out there, none of the cool hondas/acuras were right next to me, just some lame civics with D-series.

·
Rub a Dub Dub!!!
3,452 Posts
i might go out there and bring a couple of rsx's with me. we'll see. hope to see you there if ever

·
Banned
8,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i might go out there and bring a couple of rsx's with me. we'll see. hope to see you there if ever
ok, well not this week I suppose, rained. next week lets hope. being a new RSX driver I only know one other guy with a RSX-S. :eek:

·
Banned
8,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Jax is FAR from South Florida just for a dyno day....
yeh, and with gas prices, we cud get ripped the hell off and still lose less money by goin local. :thumbsdow

·
Registered
7,329 Posts
yeh, and with gas prices, we cud get ripped the hell off and still lose less money by goin local. :thumbsdow
Local Dyno day is 35 for 3 pulls at HPC when they hold them.

·
Registered
7,329 Posts
ok, well not this week I suppose, rained. next week lets hope. being a new RSX driver I only know one other guy with a RSX-S. :eek:
You know Anthony, with the Black RSX don't you.

·
Banned
21,941 Posts
If people start going to the Towers meet I'm down to go. I hate driving out to 27 just to do the police shuffle. I'll be at Towers if my car gets out of the shop on Friday.

·
Banned
8,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
You know Anthony, with the Black RSX don't you.
yeh, he's across teh road from me, 2 min distance. had him in a class last year.

BTW, check the weston regional thread. we were gonna do a meet today if it hadn't rained out, maybe tomoro.

but otherwise I'm usually at the friday show. hopefully he'll come there too.

·
Banned
8,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
OK, I'm gonna wash my car soon, gonna go for 7 today.

·
Banned
8,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
lot of hondas there, many civics, accords and some integras. I told them about the FHC meet. also saw my buddy with a prelude. but no RSX's :( common guys.

·
Registered
7,329 Posts
i no longer have a rsx. and for the weston meet ill stop by if i am not working

·
Banned
8,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I'm about to leave, anyone coming?

·
Registered
107 Posts
I'm about to leave, anyone coming?
OH MAN!!! I start a class next friday otherwise I would go...I think I saw you. I went about three weeks ago and I saw your car. I think you had yellow high beams right??? It kind of reflected on your headlights. I went there with my friends, one with a TC, another with an STI and my other friend with a GLI. We just parked on the regular parking lot. Didnt want to spend 2 bucks because that day is wuz kind of bad...but yeah NO RSX'S AT ALL!!!

·
Banned
8,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
yeh man that was me!

dam, I cud have lifted the line thing for you!

3 weeks ago was probly the first friday show I went to with my car, cause it was the first friday I had it.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts