Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so i spent the quarantine fixing up and modifying my 06 rsx. Prior to this it had a full K20a swap, tls bbk, new brakes all around (pads, rotors, lines, fluid), front lower control arms with faster increasing bushings, new tie rod ends and endlinks.

After quarantine i changed out the clutch for a state 1 exedy clutch, light weight flywheel, and rear main seal since it had been leaking for awhile. I also upgraded the motor mounts to hasport 70a’s, installed koni/GC coilovers, rear lower control arms, progress rsb, bloc rigid collars and threw on some potenza re71r tires. On top of that, i also cut out some rust holes and welded in sheet metal. Of course the first drive with the set up was a bit rough with the alignment and a few things needed to be adjusted or tightened down . I have gotten this car aligned 3 times now and it still pulls randomly left or right. It feels like it pulls left on the throttle and right off. I have taken notice to a whirring noise coming from the transmission, so i do have fear that might has something to do with the issue. I just have no idea as no one can get this thing to pull straight and I’ve spent quite a lot of time to get it to this point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Current stance of the car. As you can see, not slammed or running any extreme camber. Hence my confusion on why it’s pulling either direction.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Update: incase anyone else comes across something like this, the place i got the tires mounted and balanced did a horrible job. Two of the wheels had a ton of weights added to the wheel. It was enough to cause the car to pull right with one of those wheels on the back left and the other on front right

1 - 5 of 5 Posts