Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
All motor Pro
1,583 Posts
Did you graduate high school? If so, I'm guessing you failed English.. hard.. F- y0

You don't need ESMM if you have DCRH, just expect a cracked flange in the future. regardless of how you launch or drive the car.

·
으아
3,363 Posts
Dyslexia is a condition or learning disability which causes difficulty with reading and/or writing, not due to an intelligence below the normal range or to sensory problems such as poor eyesight. Dyslexia is characterized by difficulty or inability to learn adequate reading or writing skills despite conventional teaching and adequate sociocultural opportunity

·
jolly of the midwest
1,093 Posts
everytime you press the gas or let off the gas, your motor will move. so in time youre headers construction will wear faster without proper mounts. common sense.

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
When you are just accelerating from a stop at normal driving, your engine moves alot. Also, when you are racing, whether you launched or not. When you bang gears, your engine is going to rock alot.

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
I wouldnt drive my car with a RH installed, and no motor mounts. Which is why mine is still sitting in my room.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.