Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Speedooo
555 Posts
I don't think that they will clutter the forums. They will probably sponsor the site as obligated and promote some products.

·
'05 NHBP K24 Type S
1,009 Posts
Welcome Skunk2! My previous car (98 Civic Coupe) was decked out with tons of Skunk2 gear. Looking forward to doing the same with my DC5. Hoping for some exclusive RSX deals from you guys. :)

·
worlds greatest counselor
372 Posts
Welcome Skunk2! My previous car (98 Civic Coupe) was decked out with tons of Skunk2 gear. Looking forward to doing the same with my DC5. Hoping for some exclusive RSX deals from you guys. :)
my 90 civic si was too. i'm in for some deals.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Glad to hear i have worked with joe at skunk2 a few times. i stand by their product and im currently using skunk2 stage 1 cams, mega power race header, rear lca's , rear camber kit and shift knob.

·
0 Posts
Had their 70mm throttle body on my car for the last few years. Quality piece of equipment.

·
Registered
92 Posts
how does that sound and perform. i want to run the same setup, i wish they had a 76mm for a ep3. im not to sure if i can use a ep3 exhaust seeing as i run a dc5 specific header. im using a dc5 mid pipe now with a ep3 axle back.

·
Ayyy
163 Posts
how does that sound and perform. i want to run the same setup, i wish they had a 76mm for a ep3. im not to sure if i can use a ep3 exhaust seeing as i run a dc5 specific header. im using a dc5 mid pipe now with a ep3 axle back.
It sounds awesome and it's very loud. It will work on your Ep3 if you buy the RSX Header and the 76mm RSX exhuast. You can't mix and match the RSX and Ep3 parts.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Thank you all for the warm welcome!

We are looking to be fairly active on every forum we sponsor although we obviously have not posted here until now. Moving forward, our forum accounts are going to be regularly monitored with any answers to questions posed as well as product updates directly relevant to this forum's subject matter.

Cheers!

·
Registered
2,636 Posts
I love Skunk2 products, welcome to the forum. When I first bought my RSX-S my first mod was the Skunk2 60mm cat-back, I've then moved on to the 70mm MegaPower R and waiting for the end of February for the release of the Alpha series race header. My buddy has a Type-S as well and just bought your intake manifold, thanks for quality parts Skunk2!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts