Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
:nerd:
35,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
These are some guidelines I stole (and slightly modified) from rest in the west who stole it AzRSX's rules thread. Also, look at the site's FAQ , the general forum rules and policies can be found there.

1. Each state has their own *chat* thread. Please keep all general talk in there. This is a good place to start if you are new. These threads need to be restarted at 75 pages. This is not my rule, this is a forum-wide rule to help prevent server lag. I keep an eye on them when get close and close them down. If there isn't a new thread already, I'll create one for you.

2. No "flaming." Arguments are one thing but if you resort to name calling, or slander, it will be dealt with.

3. "For sale" threads are for people who want to get rid of parts they don't need. There is a subforum for this and not shops your affiliated with to make a profit. If we feel that you're advertising, or selling for a profit, it will be deleted and dealt with.

4. Please keep the forum stickies clean and on target. All conversations should be taken to the state chats or private messaging.

If you have a question about something, need a thread stickied, closed, deleted, please send me a PM. If there is a post that violates the rules of the site, please use the report post button or send me a PM. I am active in the Ohio area threads and a stop by some of the other threads, but I do not read every single post in this forum, so if you have a problem, I might not know about it unless you tell me.

Also, there is a lot of useful (and non-useful) information on this message board. Please feel free to browse/search around.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.