Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to the track today for the first time and I must suck at driving or something. I think that it was my launch.I only got one run cause it was packed(first day open this year)and I had to go to work

r/t - .583
60'- 2.583
330- 6.621
1/8- 9.915
mph-75.26
1000- 12.709
1/4- 15.085
mph- 94.67

I have a video but my dumba__ has to figure out to get it on the web. I will post it later. if some one can give me advice on what i was doing wrong. I know that I was chirpping through 3rd i that was bad but it was my first time and I was nervous. I really was expecting better but oh well I am going on wednesday night and I will post the times then

·
Name's Vic
14,753 Posts
yea plus they werent running a .500 tree they were running a .001 tree. I didnt do to bed for my first time.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bluej511 said:
yea plus they werent running a .500 tree they were running a .001 tree. I didnt do to bed for my first time.

I was kinda pissed off because my stock tire suck. I had them at like 25psi and i think I should have lowered it more but i had to drive home on them so i kept it a little high.what color is your car maybe i saw you there.you should go on wednesday night I will be there and we should meet up so i could see you ride

·
Name's Vic
14,753 Posts
R/T .359
60' 2.234
330 6.162
1/8 9.423
MPH 76.37
1000 12.190
1/4 14.559
MPH 95.44

Best R/T .029
Best Trap 96.85

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
just work on your 60' time. nice time for your first

·
Name's Vic
14,753 Posts
wed nights are to packed plus i have class on thursday so i dont really go then. I had mine at 22psi and there no better then the michelins for dry. I only used em for snow but there not snow tires.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
bluej511 said:
wed nights are to packed plus i have class on thursday so i dont really go then. I had mine at 22psi and there no better then the michelins for dry. I only used em for snow but there not snow tires.

oh alright when are you going again

·
Name's Vic
14,753 Posts
im def going for honda/acura day.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
bluej511 said:
im def going for honda/acura day.
see you there what time does it start 9

·
Registered
744 Posts
hey guys im going on wednesday, look for a red specv, i really wanna check some of these rsxs out, tell me if ure going for sure

·
Name's Vic
14,753 Posts
i heard wed is going to be to crazy so im not even gonna bother going im hoping to get lower numbers at honda/acura day.

·
Registered
744 Posts
why is wednesday gonna be crazy? btw do u guys wanna come autox march the 14th at giants staidum? should be a good time. I dunno im still going wednesday though, i wanna get a new best since its pretty warm now an dill have traction

·
Name's Vic
14,753 Posts
wed is going to be PACKED. I ran with full entirior and spare and everything just no bose sub which weighs nothing anyways.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I am still going on wednesday night prob around 6 oclock
I hope I run a better time than today though

·
Registered
515 Posts
try to put your tires to 18 psi and dont give it so much gas off the line. looks to me like when the light dropped you went WOT and just spun your tires all day. with your mods you should be no less then 14.3's ever. should be able to hit 13's with no problem.
good luck next time!

·
Registered
158 Posts
slvrrsx1 said:
I went to the track today for the first time and I must suck at driving or something. I think that it was my launch.I only got one run cause it was packed(first day open this year)and I had to go to work

r/t - .583
60'- 2.583
330- 6.621
1/8- 9.915
mph-75.26
1000- 12.709
1/4- 15.085
mph- 94.67

I have a video but my dumba__ has to figure out to get it on the web. I will post it later. if some one can give me advice on what i was doing wrong. I know that I was chirpping through 3rd i that was bad but it was my first time and I was nervous. I really was expecting better but oh well I am going on wednesday night and I will post the times then
Impossible! Everyone knows that RSX-S's with I/H/E/Hondata are 13 second cars. I mean, even no stock RSX-S has ever been over 15 seconds. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
Hey, I was there too. Did you own the white RSX or the silver RSX? Also, what is going on Wednesday?

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Spent198 said:
Hey, I was there too. Did you own the white RSX or the silver RSX? Also, what is going on Wednesday?

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I am the silver rsx and i will be there on wednesday night definately unless something unexpected comes up which i highly doubt. i am going with my friend with his civic with an h22 motor in it

·
Registered
744 Posts
im there, and i wanna race u guys so the specv gets some fucken respect on this board. :D i think it might rain though

1 - 20 of 26 Posts