Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Spicy Raccoon
28,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
These are some guidelines I stole from AzRSX's rules thread. You all know how to act mature. But I'll put this stuff up anyway.

1. Keep the whoring in the whore threads. And remember that once the thread reaches 100 pages, it will be deleted. This is not my rule, this is a forum-wide rule. Sorry kids.

2. No "flaming." Arguments are one thing but if you resort to name calling, or slander, it will be deleted immediately.

3. If you need to have a conversation with someone, do so through PM's (private meassging). Better yet, exchange Instant Messanger handles with eachother. That's what they're there for.

4. "For sale" threads are for people who want to get rid of parts they don't need, and is not here for you or any shops your affilliated with to make a profit. If we feel that you're advertising, or selling for a profit, it will be deleted and you will be given a warning. There is a For Sale sub forum in the works, so please do not freak out if your FS thread is moved/deleted.

-Daniel

Please feel free to PM me if you need anything stickied, unstickied, renamed or deleted. I'll be glad to do it :thumbsup:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.