Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what all you happy gas huffers running? wet shot or dry?

·
Banned
9 Posts
gqxvietboy said:
you all think your pros at nitrous eh?
who said they were? I am definitely not a pro, but when it comes to the RSX - I have alot to say from experience on it - you talk to me about any other car, and I would not feel as confident about saying some things because I have not did them

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
so since there's no fuel return line, it has to be a wet shot?

·
Registered
204 Posts
ZEX

SO CAN I USE A ZEX NITROUS KITS WITH A 55,65,75, SHOT IF ITS A DRY SYSTEM.

·
Registered
16,758 Posts
hey jd, just curious, how hard was the NX install? were you the one that did it, or was it a shop thing? i'm as new as anyone here as far as the laughing gas, so yeah. Where exactly in the engine does it spray, any pictures of the setup or anything? ( i'm just curious about this whole idea ) thanks

·
Banned
9 Posts
it was relatively simple to put in - its no more complicated than putting in a stereo really. You run a fogger into the intake pipe and it injects the mix of fuel and nitrous into the air stream.

I have a few pics and will post them later - remind me in a few days if I have not yet

·
Registered
16,758 Posts
hehe, and anyone thats seen any of my pictures on here, knows i can do a stereo install :laughing:

sweet, pictures would be nice, sounds like a good setup though, how'd you port it into the aem cai? just a hole and a sprayer? :dontknow:

·
Banned
9 Posts
I saw your car ripped apart for the dynamat and stuff - I have not put the nitrous back in yet since I have had the AEM because I have to pretty much uninstall the whole thing to get to it and I have not taken the time to do so - consequently, I have not ran the 75 yet

btw - I made some video tonite of not 144, but 147

·
Registered
16,758 Posts
jdkindle said:
it was relatively simple to put in - its no more complicated than putting in a stereo really. You run a fogger into the intake pipe and it injects the mix of fuel and nitrous into the air stream.

I have a few pics and will post them later - remind me in a few days if I have not yet
it's been a few days :laughing:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts