Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Oct '01 OG!
4,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think that neons are appropriate on cars that have a certin amount of work done to them.
But not on a car that's stock height, stock wheels and then has all kinds of rice bulbs and stickers, but one that is tastefully done. Then neons look HOT, what do you think?

·
dude..wheres my car
16,177 Posts
neons look good when they're in the box, not on the car lol

jk....

honestly i think they belong on show cars not street or stock cars

·
Oct '01 OG!
4,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well I meant for my car, which is a daily driver, not too specail but I do have body kit, lowered and wheels.

Plus I was thinking of the white color ones from StreetGlow.

·
¯\(º_o)/¯
5,574 Posts
I think they look best on subtle, yet fairly modified cars. If all you have is i/e and nothing else, I think it looks tacky. But with the right combination of exterior/performace/interior mods, I think neons can compliment the car nicely. A friend of mine installed a streetglow kit on my car last night, and I think it looks sharp. I doubt I'll turn it on a lot though.

·
Registered
16,758 Posts
neons? they look like ass.

oh, you meant the lights? agree with goodknight.... they're a little touch, not a main part.... :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
21,129 Posts
Get them allen. I am curious as to see what white looks like ;).. I really need to get blue and get rid of my turqoise.

·
Oct '01 OG!
4,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Noooo

:shooting: knight_yrder

·
I don't know
7,730 Posts
I think it looks good on cars that have a decent amount of mods on there car...

I think would white would compliment your car very nicely. I am there with you and will probably end up buying some red ones for my car.

·
Oct '01 OG!
4,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
But do you think it will be a dull white or like very bright?

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
I think white is different and doesn't look too neon.

I've seen huge modified trucks do this and it looks great on them. Just not sure what a white glow would look like. Probably could get away with having them on more while driving too.

·
Registered
314 Posts
I saw a jeep that had shop lights (ya know the florensent lights)
taped on it .... that was some funny shit

·
This avatar sucks
835 Posts
allen why do you have wig wags on ur car? Are they only in the high beams and also where did you get them?

·
Oct '01 OG!
4,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
RSX20002 said:
allen why do you have wig wags on ur car? Are they only in the high beams and also where did you get them?
Oh i don't know if they're really called wig wags, They are just like what the Crown Vics (cop cars) have. They alternate the High Beams really fast. Got it from www.radartest.com

·
Registered
16,758 Posts
lol, hehe, that could be fun..... you probably could use it for any 2 lights.....which makes me wonder why it costs so much... heh, how fast does it go, do you ever use it?

1 - 20 of 53 Posts