Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
GO BLUE!!!
1,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I'd rant about what a pain in the ass it is to install... Took me about an hour and i broke two of those plastic clips so had to go to the acura dealer and buy 2 of those in the middle of the operation... Its done now though :) So rewarding when your done.... For some reason i thought it would be bigger...

I remember hearing there are two configurations to using th enet is this accurate or is that something i just dreamed up?

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
There are 2 ways to use it. One being that you can toss things into it from the top and the other one being that it lays flat on your cargo.

·
GO BLUE!!!
1,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
how do you lay it flat on your cargo?? what other hooks do you attach it too? There are the two i installed, the two that were there already, what would i attach it to if i wanted it laying flat?

·
7,611 Posts
geldrop said:
Just thought I'd rant about what a pain in the ass it is to install... Took me about an hour and i broke two of those plastic clips so had to go to the acura dealer and buy 2 of those in the middle of the operation... Its done now though :) So rewarding when your done.... For some reason i thought it would be bigger...

I remember hearing there are two configurations to using th enet is this accurate or is that something i just dreamed up?
Yeah, I just did it yesterday. It is a PITA, especially in the cold I didn't break any clips save for the two that are replaced by the bolts. But I did loosen the top two attaching clips for the net by removing them. Now they wiggle around. Did you have the same problem? I'm thinking they must be replaced if I want them to be as secure as they were initially although I couldn't see any damage by looking at them. :dontknow:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts