1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
113,845 Posts
I use griots polish...it works great for swirls

·
baby buffett
13,383 Posts
dont get the meguiars, 3m makes a rubbing compound that works a lot better.

·
Registered
262 Posts
I tried Meg's scratch X, removes most swirls but not all, abou 90%. Dont really remove scratches maybe my scratches are deep but only noticable when u look up really closely at a angle. Used hand to apply it and removed by hand too, maybe PC works better.

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
the best swirl remover for me is menzerna intensive polish followed by menzerna final polish II. optimum polish works really well but i prefer menzerna over optimum

·
I got Shit-Luck!
1,658 Posts
yea! PC is your best friend when removing swirls, scratches and oxidation....

·
Premium Member
20,803 Posts
slacker86 said:
what else is there to use if i dont have a buffer??

so MF cloth or terry towel is weak for removing the swirls ?
Scratch-X
I prefer terry cloths with hand polishes,

But you'll never get great results without a buffer. You can use Scratch-X and a wax with fillers like NXT to get best hand results.

·
2,848 Posts
I freakin' love Poorboys SSR line. I've used lots of swirl remover products and haven't come across anything better. You will definately need to have an orbital or rotary polisher to get effective results.

I used Poorboys SSR 2.5 > Poorboys SSR 1 > Vanilla Moose Hand Wax Glaze > Poorboys EX and my car was swirl free. I used a PC7424 with polishing pad for the SSR products.

I have never tried Menzerna products but they are supposed to be great also.

·
Registered
26 Posts
RSX-Served said:
I freakin' love Poorboys SSR line. I've used lots of swirl remover products and haven't come across anything better. You will definately need to have an orbital or rotary polisher to get effective results.

I used Poorboys SSR 2.5 > Poorboys SSR 1 > Vanilla Moose Hand Wax Glaze > Poorboys EX and my car was swirl free. I used a PC7424 with polishing pad for the SSR products.

I have never tried Menzerna products but they are supposed to be great also.
Excellent combos you have there RSX.........

1 - 20 of 37 Posts