Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I was hanging with some guy in a parking lot the other night and I really liked his bodykit but I forgot to ask him what it was. Now tonight I see it again (or something close) on CarDomain.

So my question.. what kind is this?

·
Registered
293 Posts
what rims are those??
I like em

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
bc2 kit. that guy is on crsx but dont know his name tho. yup thats been one of the nicer kits for the rsx. :thumbsup:

·
yawn..
22,903 Posts
Bc2

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
what happened to his grill
did he just take it off? and left it the way it is? or is there something else in there..

·
Registered
786 Posts
I might be wrong, but BC2 does not stand for buddy club 2 does it? I looked around buddy club's website and I've only seen one kit for the rsx. Also, I asked A&J about it, and they said there was no buddy club 2 kit out for the rsx.

·
OG Member
10,979 Posts
^.^ said:
I might be wrong, but BC2 does not stand for buddy club 2 does it? I looked around buddy club's website and I've only seen one kit for the rsx. Also, I asked A&J about it, and they said there was no buddy club 2 kit out for the rsx.
actually it does stand for buddy club 2.

the reason you cant find it on buddy club's website is because buddy club doesnt make it. bc2 is just a name. the company that makes it is henshin auto.

check http://ducky.coolrsx.com for more details

1 - 20 of 25 Posts