Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
...it's too big
16,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok i really like the look of bomex mirrors, but i hear the quality is horrible so thats out, but the guy doin my car said i can find any side mirrors and he will mold them to the car...

I really need something different though, my kit makes the stock rsx side mirrors look like a little kid with huge ears... this picture doesnt do it justice but you get the idea

Any ideas on other cars out there with mirrors that arent so big?? i can probably find just about any side mirror at a junk yard... oh and dont say TSX, thats gonna be to much money

·
Registered
328 Posts
bomex mirrors are not horrible quality, I know this first hand. how can you even compare a genuine japanese tuner's products to some american pos fiberglass company? you're saying erebuni products are superior to bomex??...c'mon :rolleyes:

·
Registered
499 Posts
bomex is the best looking mirror for our car.

·
16,924 Posts
eje_17 said:
bomex mirrors are not horrible quality, I know this first hand. how can you even compare a genuine japanese tuner's products to some american pos fiberglass company? you're saying erebuni products are superior to bomex??...c'mon :rolleyes:
Toyota is a reliable Jap company. And he said quality because members have complained about the fitment near the mirror on the Bomex.

·
Registered
328 Posts
crazy said:
Toyota is a reliable Jap company. And he said quality because members have complained about the fitment near the mirror on the Bomex.
I thought they were aftermarket erebuni-made mirrors judging by the link. but in any case, why switch out the RSX mirrors for those, they're minutely different at best.

also, if anyone actually had problems with fitment on the bomex mirrors, they'd know that Bomex fully cooperates with customers as far as replacing poorly fitting parts as long as they follow the instructions (test-fit first, no painting or altering of the parts). then again, i can only think of 3-4 people, not including me, on this board with the mirrors, none of which I have personally seen complaining about them.

·
...it's too big
16,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
no way.. theres a drastic difference in how far the mirrors on the RSX and celica stick out... im gonna try to find some in a junk yard and measure out the difference...

also the RSX side mirrors have a bit of an angle to them... and the celica ones are rounded.. and the whole "theme" of my car now is rounded... all of my kit is rounded and my wing will also be rounded

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.