Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
like the ? says...w/ my old prelude, i used to use dawn dishwashing soap, but it was 14 yrs old & I guess I didn't care as much as my brand new rsx...

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
I use turtle wax car wash. It seems to get the job done pretty well and gives it a nice shine...

·
Beantown is comin Cali
1,939 Posts
zaino car wash

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
zaino makes a good wash like stated above. if you dont mind ordering online i reccomend either the zaino (www.zainostore.com) or pinnacle (www.properautocare.com). the pinnacle is expensive but once in a while a deal will pop up.

if you dont want to order online you are left with mother and meguirs products. then i would reccomend megs gold class car wash.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Zymol

·
你是同性戀的
1,689 Posts
I use armor all integrated soap and wax. car looks really good afterwards.

·
CRSX Father of Two
4,874 Posts
Meguiars Gold Class !

·
Registered
3,705 Posts
I gotta say that Meguiars Gold Class car wash is the shizzle, but Zipwax does it for me these days...but I always use 5 times more than what I'm supposed to. I like the results I get with Zipwax...good soap...no fluff ...and good price;)

·
Registered
71 Posts
My parents have given me so many Armoral gift sets for christmas over the years, I've got a 3 year supply of the car wash concentrate! It works well and won't remove the wax like dishing washing liquid.

Just got the Zymol gift set from Target that was on sale and I plan on trying out the car wash that came with it...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts