Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Low Key
3,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I am looking for sum parking light bulbs(peanut bulbs). I had the hyper whites in, and when I installed the HIDs, they look pale, kinda green compared to the HIDs. So I put the stock orange ones back in, and i didnt think it looked right cause of the color of my car. So basically I am asking if anyone has any parking lights that correspond well with the HIDs. If so what kind and where did u get them. Any ideas would be helpful.

·
Low Key
3,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
you got any pictures of them?? I got the same HID kit that u got, D told me to send u a pm once i posted pictures to show u how they turned out. They are freakn AMAZING dude!! u will love em!

·
one.4our.3hree
9,128 Posts
stock orange is the best

·
Low Key
3,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yea i thought so too, but it looks weird with EBP! I just wanna get sum that correspond well with the 6000k. I will look into the Piaa jams dustin was talkn bout!

·
Banned
4,623 Posts
RSXtreme703 said:
Yea i thought so too, but it looks weird with EBP! I just wanna get sum that correspond well with the 6000k. I will look into the Piaa jams dustin was talkn bout!
i have an ABP w/5000k it looks nice with stock orange.. :spin:

·
cold chillin
8,065 Posts
i have those piaa white/blue corner LED's if your interested. i purchased them but didnt keep em on my car cuz they were too blue for my tastes. they were installed for a good 5 mins b4 i took em out haha!

pm me if u want em, ill let em go dirt cheap since i just wanna get rid of em

1 - 10 of 10 Posts