Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
a heads up, you will get mostly flames since theyre altezzas. anything other than stock or stock redouts, people on here generally dislike. i personally think redout stocks look the best for our car.

·
!!!Master Member!!!
2,669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
didnt really know they were altezza's. I have redouts right now and i love them but i painted it so it is FADINGGGG. I guess i can use paint thinner and take that off then put on the vinyl. I wish someone would make some redout taillights. Oh well. Thanks for your opinions.

·
ya rly
3,440 Posts
i'im startin to question why ppl post stuff like this, not trying to insult ur intelligence or whatever, but if ur postin like this just show that being 'accepted' is more important than your own personal taste... if like altezza's put em on... just be willing to deal with a larger group of haters... but if u like em... great!

·
Banned
1,597 Posts
ash are u kidding me haha i would have to punch u in the kidny if u got thoes haha j/p

let me know if u need help with ur red outs. ill help u do it

·
Registered
42 Posts
Ive got redouts and its not that hard it only took me an hour at most and its a lot better than painting them as for the altezzas i dont like them but hey if u do go for it...

·
!!!Master Member!!!
2,669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Aznguyk2 said:
i'im startin to question why ppl post stuff like this, not trying to insult ur intelligence or whatever, but if ur postin like this just show that being 'accepted' is more important than your own personal taste... if like altezza's put em on... just be willing to deal with a larger group of haters... but if u like em... great!
People post things like this in order to find people that have seen them in person. I just wanted other peoples opinions. I'm not leaning towards this in any way. I love the way my car looks and there is no way in hella i will mess up that look w/ these lights. Like i said earlier i'm going to use paint thinner to take out the red paint from my tail lights and then put on the vinyl. I think that is the best looking taillights for the rsx. Never hurts to get other peoples opinions. Had no idea they are altezza's anyone but now i know.

By the way where in 650 do you live? i'm always down there.

·
!!!Master Member!!!
2,669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
RSXSAV69 said:
ash are u kidding me haha i would have to punch u in the kidny if u got thoes haha j/p

let me know if u need help with ur red outs. ill help u do it
u got nothing to worry about and thanks for offering the help for the red outs. Aye bro on www.decalgirl.com its freaking 10 bucks w/ shipping thats crazy. Can you find me some locally.

5,340 Posts
Aznguyk2 said:
:iamwiths:

Dont ask what you should do or shouldnt do. Just do it and then post about it later. If you like it, you like it. Doenst matter what other people think. You're the one driving your car all day. I have altezzas, but Im going back to stock later in the year for a cleaner look. People can flame me all they want

·
Registered
154 Posts
Just curious but when you hit your blinker do they look all orange as shit or is it closer to red?

·
Registered
85 Posts
dude, redouts look 39203829180328190382183120831209831028301928301283021830921x better in person. i had a first hand experience. im throwing away these ricer blacked out euro's i have. (ok ill ebay them) just go redout.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.