Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts
I got some similar...that seller seems familiar, but can't swear it was him. The lights are OK - beat $200 plus for oem's. The wiring harness didn't fit and required some custom work. I wound up buying an OEM switch because the one they supplied looked ghey compared to the other switches. One fog light leaked water and immediately turned white and crusty inside (cheap, thin chrome plating corroded right through. After a couple thousand miles, both lenses are cracked and neither lightbulb works anymore.

Search some threads around here - I know there is some info on who has a good wiring harness that actually fits. Bottom line - for $38 bucks, they are some decent looking trim to fill up holes in the bumper. If you are looking for serious, durable fog lights, probably look elsewhere.

·
ciao-su!
7,796 Posts
err, ebay fog lights are fine. i'm running replica fogs. i'm not sure how atomic street is though. replica ion fogs are cool, just try to get a harness that doesnt give you complications

·
ciao-su!
7,796 Posts
i got mine from... k2 motor, but i wouldnt buy from them again =X i know some people here have been able to buy from ebay and were able to just "plug and play" i guess your best bet would be to search to make sure you know what the correct harness looks like, but if you really really want to be safe oem is the best solution. however, i like my replicas. theyre fine.

·
Sell me your NES games!!
5,876 Posts
theres another powerseller on ebay...motorblvd, he sells supposedly good kits, thats who im gonna buy from...
I bought mine from him. I bought the car with the OEM fogs installed but the lenses broke lickity split so I bought these as replacements. They installed pretty easily but I had to do modify the black housing on the inside to fit on the bumper properly, no big deal. I like the yellow fogs and aligning them is simple. Would probably buy them again if I needed another set.

·
Registered
183 Posts
i have those fogs only yellow...wire harness didnt work for shit and they didnt give me a oem switch..had to make my own harness and custom oe look-a-like switch..process sucked but they work and fit great

·
Registered
278 Posts
theres another powerseller on ebay...motorblvd, he sells supposedly good kits, thats who im gonna buy from...
its where i got my fogs are harnesses were perfect and the install was not too bad. Everything he sent me was excellent

·
Banned
54 Posts
nothing wrong with ebay. it only depends on the quality of the things you are buying on ebay and if the seller is credible. I've bought and sold quite a few things on ebay. bottom line.you get what you pay for.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.