Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
FDA Approved
668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed a lot of people on this forum don't have RSX's anymore. For those that got rid of their RSX and got a new car. Do you miss anything about it? What car did you get to replace it and why?

I got a sedan now. I miss the cargo space I had with the RSX's hatchback. Fold down the back seats and it was like a small station wagon.

I got the IS250 AWD cause I wanted the AWD.

·
no time to drive the RSX
6,838 Posts
Still have mine, but I miss my USDM center console.:(

·
FDA Approved
668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I don't have a Sti. But I do have AWD. AWD rules.

Reactions: Big Cam

·
Registered
158 Posts
well, comparing to the M3, I will be missing the BOM color and lack of required maintenence. Other than that, not much. The MPG difference isnt even much, I got 28MPG bringing the car home 450 miles averaging 80+ mph. Around town its been 19-21, not even 5 off from the RSX. Can't complain so far...

·
FDA Approved
668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
GS...yes plz
3,204 Posts
i think most members are going to miss crsx the most. they won't be frequenting these forums much after they already get a new car :(
i disagree with that statement. i am on CRSX more frequently now than when i had an RSX. the friends i've made here are still my friends, regardless of what car i drive.

but, to answer the OP...the thing i miss most about the RSX would have to be...the sunroof.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts