Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking about going INGS front bumper with OEM sides & rear. How would that look? Does INGS front bumper hang pretty low? How does it compare to Greddy front lip? I had Greddy front lip for my first RSX and it hangs pretty low so I had to be extra careful driving around with it.

·
Registered
187 Posts
sup ken i saw u drivin acouple a weeks ago but i didnt know it was you cause it was a rsx with the exhaust and i thought u didnt have one.
what do u guys think about the mugen front and sides with the ings rear??

·
Stunnahood Co-Founder
2,531 Posts
I was thinking about the ings front with oem sides and rear also. Anyone with measurements to verify that the ings front is alot lower then the sides. This information would be greatly apreciated.
-Tony

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
VisionZ_RSX said:
sup ken i saw u drivin acouple a weeks ago but i didnt know it was you cause it was a rsx with the exhaust and i thought u didnt have one.
what do u guys think about the mugen front and sides with the ings rear??
Yeah, my exhaust is pretty new...like 3 weeks old. I love it though. :)

I guess I will try INGS front with OEM sides and rear. If things don't look too good then I will buy INGS sides. I don't really like INGS rear though...I will definitely want to keep my OEM rear. :)

·
Registered
8,147 Posts
there are pictures somewhere on this site with this set up. i remember seeing them. it is on a black rsx. the picture was taken during the transition from the oem kit to the ing kit.

i think it looks pretty nice. i really couldnt tell if the front hung noticably lower than the sides and rear.

·
Stunnahood Co-Founder
2,531 Posts
Ktun I plan on getting the ings front with oem sides and rear also. When do you plan on doing it?
-Tony

·
Registered
2,837 Posts
I think it might looks a bit unbalanced or front heavy with a more extreme (and I use that for lack of a better word) than the rest of the car...

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
tb's type-s said:
Ktun I plan on getting the ings front with oem sides and rear also. When do you plan on doing it?
-Tony
Well..I originally purchased Mugen replica front from Importfan on 1/6 but I called them to see what is the status and they are still out so I changed my mind and I told them to send me INGS instead since the guy I talked to said they do have that one in stock. So we will see...I am hoping to get this bumper on my car in two weeks...

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
VisionZ_RSX said:
nice..:) im waiting for my people to get me my mugen kit.. ill show you some pics later ken
Where do you go to get your bodykit painted? I need a good shop to get my bumper painted and installed.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
VisionZ_RSX said:
i used to paint my stuff myself at my old school but i have a friend that works at a dealership. hes gonna do my whole kit for 300
:laughing:

I hope they ship my INGS pretty soon!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts