Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinking about going INGS front bumper with OEM sides & rear. How would that look? Does INGS front bumper hang pretty low? How does it compare to Greddy front lip? I had Greddy front lip for my first RSX and it hangs pretty low so I had to be extra careful driving around with it.

· Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
VisionZ_RSX said:
sup ken i saw u drivin acouple a weeks ago but i didnt know it was you cause it was a rsx with the exhaust and i thought u didnt have one.
what do u guys think about the mugen front and sides with the ings rear??
Yeah, my exhaust is pretty new...like 3 weeks old. I love it though. :)

I guess I will try INGS front with OEM sides and rear. If things don't look too good then I will buy INGS sides. I don't really like INGS rear though...I will definitely want to keep my OEM rear. :)

· Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
tb's type-s said:
Ktun I plan on getting the ings front with oem sides and rear also. When do you plan on doing it?
-Tony
Well..I originally purchased Mugen replica front from Importfan on 1/6 but I called them to see what is the status and they are still out so I changed my mind and I told them to send me INGS instead since the guy I talked to said they do have that one in stock. So we will see...I am hoping to get this bumper on my car in two weeks...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.