Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so what do you guys think of that MERCEDES BENZ HUH? C230 KOMPRESSOR SPOURT COUPE..only 3 G's more then type S..i personally think it looks ugly..but the interior is so nice..i wish we had volume control on on steering wheel..and the temperature of weather outside..and all that crap the c230 has..its nice inside...you guys ever been in 1 ?

· Registered
1,461 Posts
This really isn't the right forum to post this in. The C230 Kompressor is incredibly ugly if you ask me. It has that digusting looking hatchback. Why on earth would they make the hatch black regardless of what color the car is? Keep in mind it is the only car made by Mercedes Benz which has an option for a cloth interior. Also, its a supercharged 1.8 yet it still only produces 189hp at the crank. Please, don't buy this car just for its name.

· Registered
26 Posts
3 more Gs and u got a wrx. i agree dont buiy a car just for its name. thats prolly the only reason y u were looking at it in the first place. u ur self even said it was ugly. y would u consider buying it unless it got good horsepower? o yea.... cause its a mercedes.

and wtf only 189 hp and its boosted? damn bro just go for a wrx, its only 3 Gs more than the S. :)

· I LOVE HIGH SCHOOL GIRLS!
487 Posts
to make the c230 as good as a type s the mercedes would come out to 30k or more sp i dont think its as good as a type s.

· I LOVE HIGH SCHOOL GIRLS!
487 Posts
if you want a mercedes get a used C43 amg, thats one kickass benz :cool:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.