Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
R.I.P Turbo'ed base auto
9,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright guys I want to continue some exterior mods still and what i have planned is just the eye lids, the JDM sidemarkers and maybe the ings bumper fins. The question is, do you think that the Bomex side mirrors will go good w/ my ings kit? I havent seen one done like this yet. Lemme know what you think and if there are any pics you may have or know where they are at.

Thanks,

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
keep the stock mirrors... the fins might look good, but i don't like the way they look on ings... ever consider painting the sides of the cf hood?

·
R.I.P Turbo'ed base auto
9,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nah not realy havent. Didnt think it would of flowed very well considering i have a mugen hood ( the scoops) and the color. I'm just not too keen on the painting of them. The fins are made for the ings kit so i suppose they should look good, but i dno im open for all suggestions because im just as clueless. Stock mirrors maybe a better bet for now, maybe i'll paint the black part to the stock color, i dont know, what ya think???

Thanks!

·
Registered
34,829 Posts
ive seen a painted replica mugen hood and it looked HOT!! but if you dont feel comfortable doing it then dont do it. as for the fins, i know of one person that has em but he only uses them for show i believe.

btw...happy borthday, i noticed it was your borthday today!pretty young plus you have all those mods! :eek: way to go man.

·
28,748 Posts
Keep the stock mirrors and get bumper fins, sidemarkers and maybe a CF splitter on the bottom (you'll have to get a universal one though)

·
Registered
460 Posts
in that picture i like those wheels but in person i still hate them:( other then that..car looks good!!

:D frederick:mad:

·
Reach Higher
1,117 Posts
yeahi - Your car is comming along pretty nice. I'll have to check it in person.:thumbsup: On a side note, I drove by Coral Reef HS today around 2:30 just as school was letting out. I saw a Red '68 (definately late 60's) Mustang driven by a fine Blonde chick (w/ her female friend) pulling out of school. :eek: You wouldn't happen to know who that was would you?:D

·
R.I.P Turbo'ed base auto
9,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
yea i do know them. But the fine blond chick part, ehh you need to see up close. Shes not ugly, shes pretty i guess you can say that. My car is always there, im always parked in the same spot too, in the row nearest the school nearest the back doors on the left of the doors near the trees. Thats the left if your looking at the school.

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
Looks hot, keep up the good work.

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
i'm not feeling the bomex mirrors... spend that money elsewhere. maybe your turbo fund? why don't you just get the brake kit like you wanted? you'll need them when you're pushing that much power w/ the turbo...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts