Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
that cheap material that isnt the same as the rest of the dash? I was cleaning out the inside for the first time and i came across this section of the dash and nothing seemd to clean it well...any tips?

·
OG Base Crew
4,118 Posts
Armor all wipes. Can of compressed air sometimes.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Keeping a small swiffer brush under your seat or something is key. You can do quick dust offs regularly and keep everything smooth. I've heard good things about Vinylex as well. Never used it myself though.

In my experience, Armor All looks nice but I hate the way it feels greasy and such. After reguarly use on my old Integra, i got a few oxidation spots. I'm not positive but I felt like part of this was due to the armor all (combined with SC sun and black interior of course) Great product for a show car, but I'd rather not use it on the interior of a daily driver.

·
Doesn't Give A F*ck
20,301 Posts
swiffer..lol. never thought of it.

·
ASSHOLE CREW
5,839 Posts
i use a lint roller, lol

·
Registered
217 Posts
Last owner had to be female, mines coverd in glitter. It looks like the vegas skyline if you see it from the correct angle. Iv tried everything upto dilluted woolite and a soft carpet brush and its still there. Iv actually told people it comes from the factory like that because of how popular a girls car it is in Japan

·
Doesn't Give A F*ck
20,301 Posts
i would've just tried to get a air compressor to it.

·
4-MMC OG
1,907 Posts
Last owner had to be female, mines coverd in glitter. It looks like the vegas skyline if you see it from the correct angle. Iv tried everything upto dilluted woolite and a soft carpet brush and its still there. Iv actually told people it comes from the factory like that because of how popular a girls car it is in Japan
:rotfl: Glitter is impossible. I always recommend people trying to get it removed to a nicer local car wash. Not gunna be my problem.

Anyways, soft carpet brush and highly diluted Biokleen Traffic Lane. Follow up with Scotchgard sprayed into a foam pad.

I wouldn't call the material cheap, seems to be pretty durable.

·
Registered
217 Posts
It alot better then it was when I first got it and iv actually kinda got used to it infact if it was blue id keep it since iv slowly been adding blue trim/stitching as I go along. Unfortunatly its red. On my commute to work iv caught myself considering lightly dusting it with blue asif it were part of an interior swap to make it match. :D

·
4-MMC OG
1,907 Posts
lol, new trend in the making. Rubbing color matching glitter into fabric. Black and red interior? How does black and red metallic sound!

·
The GREG
5,001 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts