Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 192 Posts

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like the title says, what does your girlfriend/wife complain most about when it comes to your precious DC5? Your catless exhaust, your solid motor mounts that rattle like hell, your coilovers that squeak after each bump, etc.. :laughing:

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
My lower back is fine with the lumar adjusted but my ass goes numb on long drives. But some girls enjoy the noise and :vtec: and others like the quiet.
Yeah for sure, this girl I dated loved when I :vtec: all the way to 8k. She said it sounded hot lol no BS

that I don't look at her like I do the car....
Same. I probably care about my car a little too much. If there is such a thing :)

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
She hates my top1 side splitters because she has to step out 'far' to avoid kicking them. She almost looks like a cow boy getting on a horse with her far step to get out of the car
lol

·
Registered
797 Posts
Bride seat + bride rails = the seats too low and she cant see too well with it. And the reclining knobs on the bride seats

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Complains about: spirited driving and VTEC (in any gear), my transmission grinds, the fact that i want to put it back to stock and sell it is also a very sore subject (because i spent too much time and money on it)

1 - 20 of 192 Posts