Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Perpetrator
53,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
today, i had my integrated taillights installed. then, i had to figure out what to do with my license plate.

for the time being, i ghetto-rigged it with wires, so that it's hanging from the sides of the rear frame under the seat. but now, i have no light shining on the plate for nighttime riding.

can i see pix of what you guys have on your bikes? thanks.

i did a search in a few bike forums for fender eliminators and license plate mounts but the ones i saw cost like $50-$150 (which i think is a total rip off).

·
Halolcat Crew
10,906 Posts
there's a thread on 600rr that has a good fender eliminator. Basically it puts the stock rear turn signals where the red reflectors are on the black hanger thing.

The main thing is to remove that big dumb flap and just keep it as stock looking as possible.

Please don't get those ridiculous ones where you can barely see the plate, putting it like, RIGHT UNDER your seat. That's just asking for trouble.

·
LOL wut
8,728 Posts
just make a hanger from homedepot and get leds installed on your passenger pegs...roomate has it and it looks kool...but then he bought integrated tail lights

1 - 11 of 11 Posts