Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys i dont want to spend a couple hundred on HID's so what is the best looking bulb that i can get for my head lights. I want a really white or hopefully blueish light.

·
Registered
695 Posts
PIAA those are good lights, me and my boy are installing mine tomorrow. He has PIAA in his rsx and they look sweet.

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
After 3 sets of those, you could have had HID. If I'm not mistaken, those cost about $60 and last around a year. HID will last atleast 13,000hrs. I would think it over long and hard if I were you, its worth the extra money in the end.

·
Registered
695 Posts
Not mine, mine cost 89 bucks. A year my buddy had his in for 2 1/2 years so far and still working

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
dirtehmorsx: You get what you pay for, its your $$

kbumpers: That's good that you're getting that kind of life out of them, but you wanna compare the look of your $89 bulbs with HID?,lol

·
Fix it 'til it's broken
12,041 Posts
They all suck....they will all eventually burn out after a few weeks/months use. I went through three different brands and the result was always the same. For anyone looking to get "the look of HID," just go and fucking buy HID's.

·
Registered
259 Posts
maybe not everyone has 600+ dollars to shell out on HID's right now....true HID's are def. are better buy in the long, but I'd rather go spend 50 bucks on cheap bulbs that look nice, while saving up for HIDs......so the question still stands what are some of the nicer bulbs that are avail.???

·
Mild LSD
2,324 Posts
Philips Blue Vision Ultra 4100K. Whiter and brighter than stock and should last as long as OEM bulbs. Many people have these on for over 1yr without problems.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Can I order them online?

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
tribute2dc2 said:
maybe not everyone has 600+ dollars to shell out on HID's right now....true HID's are def. are better buy in the long, but I'd rather go spend 50 bucks on cheap bulbs that look nice, while saving up for HIDs......so the question still stands what are some of the nicer bulbs that are avail.???

$350 7500k Hella

If you're going to buy the cheapos, I say the Nokya Arctic Whites are your best bet. I used to sell them, and out of over 100 units sold, I had one come back burned out after 9 months. I personally am running the Nokyas in my 99' Chevy truck, and they have been in with lots of use for 3 years. Just clean them once in a while, and they will last.

·
r s x . n a t 1 o n
643 Posts
PIAA xtreme white bulb all the way! they are so white and bright and they come with 1 year warrenty! u get new one no question ask within 1 year!

·
Registered
259 Posts
I just ordered them off Ebay....., but they're from the UK : /
I have to wait and see if this guy is gonna send them....

·
Mild LSD
2,324 Posts
The post above yours posted the site. It comes with free white parking lights.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts