Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't have zaino yet but soon. I plan to buy hight quality microfiber mits, drying cloths, wax applacator, detailing cloth to remove wax, and a buffering cloth. I want the details on how to apply and remove the wax. I think it goes like this.

Apply a thin coat of wax in a circular motion (or which ever motion spreads out the wax evenly) on one section at a time. once evenly spread out on a section repeat on a another section. let dry. wipe off excess softly and not rough untill dry and buff the uneven sections.

1. What kind of pressure do I need to apply the wax with? lightly, kinda rough, really rough?
2. Do I need to buff?
3. Do I remove the wax in lines or circles?
4. Are the Viper microfiber clothes form www.properautocare.com the best microfiber? They say thems selves they test and explain why cheap micorfiber is every where and they only seel top quality microfiber.

Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I plan to buy a bunch of MF for reomving the wax, applying the wax, and buffing the wax.

·
Registered
929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks for the site www.pakshak.com
I sent an email to homer2 and I'm waiting on what he thinks of microfiber and what he recomends.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
HackerRSX said:

Apply a thin coat of wax in a circular motion (or which ever motion spreads out the wax evenly) on one section at a time.
actually.... i dun think u apply zaino in circular motion... from what i remember..homer said something about how u should do verticle motions on the bumpers, doors, and fender....and horizontal motions for the roof and trunk and hood.. for the best optical reflection or something along that line.. i could be wrong..

·
Registered
929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well that is better than what I thought. thanks for the tip.

·
Beantown is comin Cali
1,939 Posts
Re: Re: what is the best way to remove/buff Zaino

wpRSX-S said:
actually.... i dun think u apply zaino in circular motion... from what i remember..homer said something about how u should do verticle motions on the bumpers, doors, and fender....and horizontal motions for the roof and trunk and hood.. for the best optical reflection or something along that line.. i could be wrong..
yup thats right :thumbsup:

·
broken.
965 Posts

·
what the problem is ?
3,875 Posts
hey wpRSX-S :wavey: are you using zaino, if so we gotta talk :laughing: , also you forgot to show me hondata last time :spin:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.