Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
N/A to go please...
Joined
·
1,787 Posts
Not to mention the ITR Hondata flash that actually utilizes the cams correctly.

Peace

WhiZ
 

·
Got 30 down at the bottom
Joined
·
1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ya i know have to get a cai and hondata #4 with the itr flash but after that what sould i expect.
 

·
N/A to go please...
Joined
·
1,787 Posts
20-25 extra whp? 15-20 extra ft-lbs torque? Something like that.

Peace

WhiZ
 

·
Got 30 down at the bottom
Joined
·
1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
WhiZ said:
20-25 extra whp? 15-20 extra ft-lbs torque? Something like that.

Peace

WhiZ

really even thoue hondata adds 15 so the cai,cams, only add 5-10 hp??
 

·
Got 30 down at the bottom
Joined
·
1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
no if you have the itr cams you need hondata with the type-r flash cuz the cams idel at a higher ldel then the stock ecu permits you. IF I SAID THAT RIGHT ahhahah
 

·
N/A to go please...
Joined
·
1,787 Posts
outdated said:
really even thoue hondata adds 15 so the cai,cams, only add 5-10 hp??
The sum of the individual pieces are not the same as the sum of their parts. Hondata claims 15hp, CAI is good for 10, cams another 5 = 30 extra hp, but unfortunately it doesn't work that way. Those 'gains' are from a stock RSX, and the gains you get from one mod will overlap to another. Sorry, that's just how it works.

Peace

WhiZ
 

·
N/A to go please...
Joined
·
1,787 Posts
mmont0 said:
You don't actually need new cams with the Hondata #4, right? :confused:
No no no! If you get Hondata by itself, that is fine. But if you get the ITR cams, you really need the ITR flash or Kpro to utilize them properly.

Sorry for the confusion.

Peace

WhiZ
 

·
Got 30 down at the bottom
Joined
·
1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
WhiZ said:
The sum of the individual pieces are not the same as the sum of their parts. Hondata claims 15hp, CAI is good for 10, cams another 5 = 30 extra hp, but unfortunately it doesn't work that way. Those 'gains' are from a stock RSX, and the gains you get from one mod will overlap to another. Sorry, that's just how it works.

Peace

WhiZ
oooooo i c thanks
 
1 - 20 of 93 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top