Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Got 30 down at the bottom
1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ya i know have to get a cai and hondata #4 with the itr flash but after that what sould i expect.

1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
WhiZ said:
20-25 extra whp? 15-20 extra ft-lbs torque? Something like that.

Peace

WhiZ

really even thoue hondata adds 15 so the cai,cams, only add 5-10 hp??

1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
no if you have the itr cams you need hondata with the type-r flash cuz the cams idel at a higher ldel then the stock ecu permits you. IF I SAID THAT RIGHT ahhahah

1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
WhiZ said:
The sum of the individual pieces are not the same as the sum of their parts. Hondata claims 15hp, CAI is good for 10, cams another 5 = 30 extra hp, but unfortunately it doesn't work that way. Those 'gains' are from a stock RSX, and the gains you get from one mod will overlap to another. Sorry, that's just how it works.

Peace

WhiZ
oooooo i c thanks

1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
RoadRunner Type S said:
It's been done, EDO/Ron did it. However it was done with the Spec A's not the new N2 cams, and he did it with I, IM, IMG, H, E. I believe the numbers were something along the lines of:250.2whp/162.2tq for TODA and 235.5whp/160.9tq for the ITR cams, but you'll have to search for actual dyno graphs so you can see what the powerband looked like for each. :thumbsup:
Nice it looks like what ever rout you do go you are gona have a fast rsx

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.