Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
bonhomized
4,755 Posts
you shouldnt have sent back the money unless you knew for sure he never got them. dont trust people over the internet even on crsx

and who the hell would buy altezzas....

·
www.magtuning.com
15,007 Posts
Damn man, you should have told us in the Central PA thread before you did something like this

:run:

now you're fucked

no, wait...they were altezzas....you fucked the other guy, you couldn't pay me $60 to take those off your hands, I would accept no less than $400 for altezzas to be in my possession

·
Registered
579 Posts

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
haha

·
ex-rsxer
8,204 Posts
as a canadian buyer, i just want to chime in and say that sometimes shipments are really quick, other times they take FOREVER!!!!!!!!!! often getting held up and customs for a month or more.

I've ordered a lot of things from the US, mostly its very positive experience, even if its not, its never been the sellers fault just customs

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
damn man i am sorry to hear i got fucked out of 600$ on ebay buy a fellow rsx'er selling me a carputer with a custom fiberglass trim never recived it and closed his e-bay account to not get any support from e-bay and was just fucked. sent money order its been 2 years not but still kills me when i hear shit like this.

·
token brown kid
35 Posts
just because it said it got sent doesn't necessarily mean he got it, but it doesnt necessarily mean he didnt get it. i remember this one time i purchased ear buds from apple, and i had a tracking order on that guy, and when i went and checked it, it stated that it already had been dropped off. So, like any normal internet buyer, i flipped out, but i eventually got them, it was just a late shipment.

Moral of the story is: people aren't always like they seem, but sometimes they are the real deal.

hope everything gets sorted out.

·
Skeet Skeet...
2,394 Posts
UPS tracking FTW...

·
Here We Go Steelers!!!!!
17,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
lol, thanx guys...it just pisses me off that someone would act so innocent, but then would do this shit...i have his address, but seeing as how he's in toronto and i'm in NC, lol...can't really fly up there...i would just like him to man up and call me or PM me back so we can get this sorted out...i don't have his number anymore, i thought it was still in my e-mail, but all i have is his address, e-mail address, and s/n on here...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.