Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Denver. So about 45 minutes from the Springs. We probably share the same altitude. I'm not sure if denver is higher or not.

I wonder what my 1/4 times would be. pretty bad i bet.

·
Internet Crack Dealer
34,438 Posts
Right on, I didn't race this last season but I did in 2002. I am going to be racing this year. Colo Spgs doesn't have a track so I race up at Bandimere just like you. Those numbers are taking Bandimere into account. On a hot summer day it is like you are running at over 9000ft above sea level.

·
Registered
515 Posts
I'm at 1200, don't know what the air density works out to be.

·
Registered
35 Posts
dont forget pmi also.. its not as expensive and its not as nice but its still a place to race legally!! elevation is 4800ft at the track also. whats up chris how come u didnt race this last year?? i was looking forward to the turbo'd rsx times!! i have spent the last 9+ months in iraq so i am deffinetly looking forward to comin back and running!! i ran one day last year before the car went in storage.. ran a 15.6 at pmi... thinking hondata, high flow cat and exhaust.. gona pick that up when i get back.. laterz:spin:

·
Skepticism Extraodinaire
4,162 Posts
I'm lucky, I'm at 300 ft above sea level....eh eh eh eh

·
Registered
6,256 Posts
300' here too! 1hr from the Pacific Coast.

·
Banned
1,575 Posts
just did a search and supposedly Sears point or Infineon is only 15 feet above sea level.... I guess i was hoping for more for the sake of my ET hahahahaha... well whatever 2003 Ill try harder for 13's :driving:

·
Internet Crack Dealer
34,438 Posts
2k2rsxS said:
dont forget pmi also.. its not as expensive and its not as nice but its still a place to race legally!! elevation is 4800ft at the track also. whats up chris how come u didnt race this last year?? i was looking forward to the turbo'd rsx times!! i have spent the last 9+ months in iraq so i am deffinetly looking forward to comin back and running!! i ran one day last year before the car went in storage.. ran a 15.6 at pmi... thinking hondata, high flow cat and exhaust.. gona pick that up when i get back.. laterz:spin:
I don't like PMI but I might do some testing down there.

The reason I didn't race this past year because I wanted to concentrate with the business and the site. When I raced in 2002 the business side of things suffered a bit but I made some changes and showed my wife how to do most everything to allow me to get back to the track and do some testing.

Welcome back and let me know how things are going. I bought a house in the springs about 6 months ago, so I am not that far away. We could go up to Bandimere if you are interested when I am racing.

·
Registered
35 Posts
yeah gona have to go out to the track one day... i wont be back til april sometime though.. then gota get my car out of storage.. and learn to drive all over again!! haha! :p r u gona race the castrol series up in bandy again this year?? i know pmi isnt as good but its usually alot cheaper for test and tune! and what mods have u done to the black one since the last season u raced??

·
Internet Crack Dealer
34,438 Posts
Season doesn't start until end of April but there is a lot of test & tunes in early April. There is a full schedule on www.bandimere.com. I do plan on racing in the Castrol series again this year. The black one has been torn down to its shell so I can rebuild it from the ground up. I am going to be racing the white RSX.

·
Registered
715 Posts
2700ft here

·
Name's Vic
14,752 Posts
I think im somewhere around ZERO gotta love englishtown, NJ

1 - 18 of 18 Posts