Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love hiking, fishing and outdoor festivals ... but in winter almost all of this has to be postponed until spring. In winter, I spend little time in nature, mostly I try to workout at home and read books. I often rent books here booksrun. I like free shipping. I love reading science fiction. I really like Roger Zelazny. He writes beautifully, he has a wonderful world. What do you do while it's cold?

·
Registered
453 Posts
Im a lot like you, I love the outdoors and i live in Pennsylvania so we get a good season of true winter. Mostly for me when its cold out I read books, watch old movies, and I love guns so I do a lot of indoor range shooting. Sadly can't build cars when its snowing out. But I also have a 2016 Tacoma TRD Off-road so i want to start building that into an off road adventure vehicle to enjoy some time outdoors even in the winter.

·
#Inkpot
4,806 Posts
Had a Forza racing league every Monday through out the winter. Also rebuilt my computer for some gaming and picked up the guitar a lot more frequently.

Meant to start making music as well but never got around to buying all the midi and interface crap.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I also love hiking and camping. I try to go camping at least 4 times a year, including in the winter. I like hiking in the winter. This is very cool because there are few people in the forest or in the mountains. Yes, it's very cold at night, but I use a tent heater, so for one or two nights I sleep comfortably. Besides, I don't forget about thermal underwear and warm shoes. I recently found a here https://hikezone.org/best-tent-heater/ review about kerosene heater amazon. I want to buy one for this fall. We plan to go hunting for elk, so we will need to walk a lot and have a good rest, because sometimes it takes several days to meet an elk.

·
Registered
266 Posts
LOL, that was the polite version of my response, lol. The original version would have read something like, "Stop responding to the spambot, dumbasses."
I couldn't agree with you more. It's blatantly obvious... even more annoying is that fact that the God damned question isn't even a good one to even want to answer.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I love hiking, fishing and outdoor festivals ... but in winter almost all of this has to be postponed until spring. In winter, I spend little time in nature, mostly I try to workout at home and read books. I often rent books here booksrun. I like free shipping. I love reading science fiction. I really like Roger Zelazny. He writes beautifully, he has a wonderful world. What do you do while it's cold?
I also love to read. I usually read in the evening in the living room. I love to sit in the winter with a book in front of electric fire in our house. This is my favorite hobby in the winter. But even if you read only e-books, you need to care more about proper lighting. Cool white light is ideal for reading. This will help maintain concentration and your eyes will be less tired. I don't like cold light, so I use it only for reading. In order not to change the lamps in the living room, I decided to buy a floor lamp. Here https://bestlightguide.com/best-floor-lamps-for-reading/ I read reviews on different models of such lamps. It seems to me that this will be the best solution for the living room.

·
Registered
266 Posts
I like to make fresh sun tea in the backyard while the flowers grow. I love listening to the sounds of the wind sweeping through the trees as I lay sunning my nakedness. As the sweat glistens on my skin I feel a sudden urge to fart. But, as I relax my cheeks, I begin to fear that it may be worse than just a fart. There is nothing worse than a Shart when you are sunning in the backyard...

·
I can get that for you
775 Posts
Sunning during winter. Thought maybe y’all were retarded replying to this post now I see your just as troll

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 31 Posts