Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
I love hiking, fishing and outdoor festivals ... but in winter almost all of this has to be postponed until spring. In winter, I spend little time in nature, mostly I try to workout at home and read books. I often rent books here booksrun. I like free shipping. I love reading science fiction. I really like Roger Zelazny. He writes beautifully, he has a wonderful world. What do you do while it's cold?
I like snow days,enjoy all outdoor activities,such as barbecue, fishing, skiing and more.

·
Registered
267 Posts
You know, I like doing sports and my favorite ones are skating and snowboarding. Of course, I don't have enough time for studying and have to use assignment editing and proofreading services just to do well. Just as anyone else, I really want to pay as much attention to my hobbies as possible and I am pretty sure that my future job will be related to it.
What the actual.... is this a freakin’ joke? Not funny! You can’t tease people like this, I want more time to study! Mom, the funny man’s teasing me in chat again!

·
shokoman
26 Posts
I lost my job last winter. I had to write a resume and look for a new one. It was awful. I didn't know what to write on my resume. I thought I was terrible at it. Dry and too much information. The resume I wrote was seven pages long! My wife said no one would read it. And she was right. My friend advised me to contact one of the services where they write resumes instead of their clients. So I found this site . To be honest, I thought they would do something like what I did. But I was wrong. Resume came out great. Several pages, all on trial and very interestingly written. A month later, I found a job where I still work. I hope I don't get fired this winter. But if that good resume I already have. lol

·
Registered
44 Posts
It might now? I don't like winter. I've tried to take up skiing, froze my ass off looking at a snowmobile to buy. Only to realize doing 60 won't keep me warmer even though dude said the heat off the engine "helps"? I will be rebuilding my K20a2...but that is more like work? Then we got the Holliday's and all! I love my family, I just don't like them. So we get together to argue at least. I have a 4-wheeler but it's made for summer (full mod blaster). Any suggestions other than sitting by the fire? Reading sounded good. My G/F would like that but it's a lil' to sensitive or something for me, to intimate? I'm all kinds a fuc'd up during winter. At least I have you all.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I lost my job last winter. I had to write a resume and look for a new one. It was awful. I didn't know what to write on my resume.
At the same time, I also had problems writing a resume, until I issued a high-quality and complete resume, which I then sent out. It is important to always remember this. In general, a very good solution to the problem is to write a high-quality resume with the help of professionals in their field. I also do, for example, doing my homework at college, and have been collaborating for several years with the Australian service https://au.edubirdie.com/do-my-homework-for-money. Guys who have extensive experience and professionalism do inexpensively my homework. It is very convenient and as practical as possible.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts