Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Low Key
3,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What kind of knob should I get? Sumthing that looks tight but isnt like 100 bucks. What do u have and how much did u pay? pictures would be awesome if u have sum!

·
Registered
144 Posts
JDM titanium shifknob, or a replica. i dont know why, but i just love the way it looks. dont know how much it costs. the only bad thing ive heard is they get too hot in the summer, and too cold in the winter

·
Low Key
3,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
does that have a 6-speed pattern on it? I have a base and would either need 5-speed pattern or none at all.

·
Registered
256 Posts
I'm probally going to get the skunk2 knob, it is like the type r, but a 5-speed pattern. Also, it weighs 440Grams so its nice and heavy. It's like 50$, it would be my choice. :)

·
1 of 1
5,669 Posts
RSXtreme703 said:
does anyone have pics they could post?
u kno u could just get the Civic Type R titanium shift knob...its just like ours but with a 5 speed patern!

·
Huh?
1,738 Posts
WOo, get the CTR 5 spd knob, don't know about the titanium ( isn't that the higher priced one? ) but get the aluminum one..

·
Huh?
1,738 Posts
Then there's these,

< ctr type r, its not made of titanium but it's color is titanium gray.. " made of quality lightweight aluminum with a titanium finish. "

< greddy

< spoon

You can find all of these from reasonable prices, :)

·
Long Member
5,429 Posts
Momo Cobra....here's mine...

Attachments

·
Long Member
5,429 Posts
No short shifter, but the knob itself is shorter than stock....so in the end, it is shorter.

I paid just over $100 Canadian...

·
Back To Honda
4,126 Posts
Ive had momo shiftknob.
Sucks. I wouldn't buy another universal shift knob.
Get Skunk2 or Spoon sports TI.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts