Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, what lightbulbs do you guys recommend if I want the HID look w/o actually getting the kit? And what are some sites too? Are RSX H1's?

·
Dudz
148 Posts
i have foglights and wanted them to match my headlights. I got mine from supremepowerparts.com. I got H1's (low beams) and H11's (fog lights) in "Super White"---they were the supremepowerparts.com brand. 1 year warranty. I'm really happy with them. I'll have pics on my cardomain site soon.

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Yep, I had Silverstars...but they burned out in a few months...I've heard of the BlueVisions burning out too, but not as much. I'm gonna install SPP H1s on my DIY JDM housings tomorrow, and hopefully have pics by Monday. I also have the SPP H11s in my fogs and love 'em.

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
I just put in the SPP H1s tonight in my DIY JDM housings, and they look GREAT!! Nice blue tinge to them, especially when compared with the stock high beam bulbs. They match the SPP H11 foglight bulbs perfectly. I compared them to the Silverstars that were in my projector housings (when I had one projector headlight, and one DIY JDM, both on), and the Silverstars looked much less blue, more whitish.

I drove around with them, and the visibility is just as good as stock, if not better. I'll have pics up Monday! :thumbsup: I just hope these last...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts